Are you in search for the best Jailbreak Ipod 4.1 methods? If you are, then fret no more. If you read this article, I will provide you with insights as to why you should jailbreak your Ipod and the most efficient methods of doing so. So, finish your reading and understand jailbreaking a little bit more.
Jailbreak Ipod 4.1 – Making Your Favorite Device A Lot Better
As of today, the Ipod has become more than just a music player. To some, it has become one of the most useful devices that can be used not only for listening to your favorite music, but also one which will allow you to surf the Internet, play games and a lot more.
However, if you want to make your Ipod capabilities even greater – then I suggest that you find a way to jailbreak it. After all, it is a fact that a jailbroken Ipod will have more features, more themes to choose from, more free music and a lot more advantages that you will surely love to have.
Jailbreak Ipod 4.1 – The Manual And Automatic Methods: Which Is Better?
The Manual Method
1. Computer Chip – this will serve as jumper that you can use to override the restrictions set by Apple.
2. Technical Skills – this is needed because jailbreaking through this method will involve some complex procedures which if done improperly, may lead to some irreversible problems.
How To Do It – Step By Step
1. Buy a computer chip online or from your favorite computer store. This chip usually costs from around $100 to $200.
2. Open your Ipod and then carefully place the chip in your device’s board. Afterwards, close the Ipod.
3. Reboot your Ipod. This is essential for configuration purposes.
4. Check if the jailbreak was successful by trying to download some apps which are normally prohibited by Apple. If you can do this, then the jailbreak is successful.
The Automatic Method
1. Jailbreaking Software – make sure that this is reliable and has been created by a reliable company.
2. Desktop or laptop Computer
How To Do It – Step By Step
1. Download a jailbreaking software. Also download an IPSW file that will be compatible with your device and with the computer that you will be using.
2. After the downloads are completed, update your device by running the IPSW file that you downloaded.
3. Launch the software. In the option box that will appear, choose “Install Cydia” and other jailbreaking options that you think are important.
4. Turn your Ipod off and connect it to your PC. After doing this, click “Next”.
5. Put your Ipod into DFU mode. Hold the “Power” and “Home” buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Afterwards, release the “Power” button while you continue to hold “Home”. Do this until the jailbreak begins.
6. Wait as the software jailbreaks your Ipod automatically. Reboot your device after.
7. Check if the jailbreak was done properly by doing some downloads. If you are able to do this on Apple-prohibited apps, then you have successfully jailbroken your device. If not, redo the steps as mentioned above.
Jailbreak Ipod 4.1 – Why Using Computer Software Is Better
If you want to jailbreak your Ipod without the need for any technical skills or a large amount of money to spend, then using a computer software is surely the way to go. With this method, you do not need to be an expert just to do it. All that you’ll need is your Ipod, your PC and your software – and that is it!
Why don’t you take a look at this software program? Visit: Software To Jailbreak iPod 4.1
Indeed, if you want to jailbreak your Ipod – then doing it with the help of a computer software is the best option.
So, you want to jailbreak your Ipod using the most excellent method? Visit: How To Jailbreak iPod 4.1